Alpine Lodge RV Park & Campgrounds Policies
THE ALPINE RV PARK
Code of Conduct
Check in time is 3:00 PM. Check out time is 11:00 AM
Welcome to the Alpine RV Park! We are excited to have you as our guest and we hope you have a wonderful stay. We kindly ask that you treat this place as your own and show it the respect it deserves. For our seasonal or annual campers, we need to remember that your campsite is a recreational site and not a residence.To ensure that everyone has a comfortable and enjoyable time, we ask that you respect your neighbors’ privacy and observe the following guidelines.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. This includes generators, radios, tv’s, loud noises, barking or whining of animals, and continuous running of vehicles. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times of day.
- A speed limit of 5 MPH must be observed for safety.
RV SITE / CAMPSITE EXTERIOR:
- Rugs, mats or other ground coverings are not allowed on the grass. These are allowed only on concrete or dirt areas.
- Absolutely nothing may be attached to a tree and no structure, tent/”easy-up”, fences, clotheslines can be built without prior consent from the management.
- Please do not use a tarp to cover any part of your RV or campsite, Only form-fitting bike/car covers are allowed. Carports are prohibited.
- No appliances (fridges, freezers, etc) except barbeques are allowed outside your RV.
- National and State flags are permitted, all other flags and/or signs are not to be displayed or seen from outside of the RV.\
- Sewer drain hoses are required to be equipped with a 90 degree universal sewer fitting or equivalent. Hoses must be in good condition with no leaks. After emptying your holding tank please use plenty of water to flush the drain line to prevent clogs.
- No gray or black water should be dumped on the ground.
- Please keep your RV site/campsite neat and tidy at all times and remove everything at the end of your stay.
- Tents are not allowed on the RV sites without permission from the Management.
- Tents are only allowed in the dry camping area and on designated tent spaces.
VEHICLES AND PARKING:
- Only one self-contained camping unit is allowed per campsite. This will be referred to as a Recreational Vehicle (RV) for the remainder of this document.
- Only one RV and one driving vehicle are permitted to be parked in each RV space. Any other types of vehicles, boats, trailers, etc must be parked in the designated areas. Certain sites have extra parking included into their monthly rent.
- Additional space is available to rent in the self storage area if needed.
- All RV’s including awnings and hitches must fit in the assigned area and not encroach into other campsites or roadways.
- Never park on the grass, the road, or in vacant RV spaces.
- Cab over/truck campers can be removed from the vehicle but must be secured safely with a commercial stabilizing device.
- Motor bikes, ATVs, UTVs, and touring bikes are only allowed to enter and exit the park. No free riding in the park.
- RV and vehicle washing is allowed once a month for long-term guests with Management’s approval.
- Each RV site will accommodate 4 individuals. Additional guests above 4 will incur a $5 per night / per head fee. Maximum 6 individuals per site.
- Visitors are welcome, it is the registered guest’s responsibility to ensure that they are aware of the park’s policies, particularly regarding parking.
- Visitors are permitted to park their vehicles (excluding trailers) in designated areas or overflow parking. However, any visitors’ vehicles left overnight without written permission may be towed at the owners’ expense.
- Guests’ visitors are not allowed unlimited access to the facilities, particularly if the guests are not present on the premises. Any guests planning to have visitors must inform the office prior to their arrival.
- All visitors not paying for overnight camping must leave the park by 10 PM.
- Well behaved pets are welcome. There is a two dog max per site.
- Pets must not be left on the premises unattended, except when they are safely secured and quiet inside your vehicle or RV. Never tie or chain your pets to any of the trees on the property.
- For the safety of everyone, we cannot allow unfriendly dogs under any circumstances.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that their pets are always under their control. When walking your pet, please keep them on a leash that is no longer than 8 feet and limit them to designated areas only.
- Pet owners are required to pick up their pet’s waste and dispose of it appropriately. Waste bags and trash cans are provided on the premises for this purpose.
- Wood fires are permitted only in designated fire pits. No ground fires are permitted. Do not burn trash material.
- Fires with wood smoke that are adversely affecting other guests will be asked to be extinguished.
- Fires must be attended at all times and fully extinguished before bed.
- Manufactured propane fire pits are allowed.
- Do not place hot grills or other hot appliances on the grass or on picnic tables provided.
- Campfire wood is available for purchase.
- Local burn restrictions must be followed.
BATHROOM, LAUNDRY, FISH CLEANING & PAVILION FACILITIES:
- These facilities are provided for registered guests only. Any registered guest allowing non-registered visitors to use the facilities will be asked to vacate the RV park and no refund of site rent will be given. Please clean up after every use.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Misbehaving children will be asked to leave.
- No pets or smoking of any kind are allowed.
- Please keep the laundry machines and area clean.
- Do not leave clothes in the laundry machines after they have finished washing or drying.
- Clothes are not allowed to be hung outside to dry except for swimwear and towels.
- Your cooperation is necessary to help us keep the fish station clean as it is used for multiple purposes. The fish station must be cleaned as outlined on posted signs.
- To prevent any issues with odors and flies, please put fish scraps in a tightly sealed bag and place them in the provided freezer. Our staff will dispose of the remains on garbage day.
- Pavilion hours: 8 am to 10 pm.
- Management approval needed in advance for Pavilion wood stove fires.
- Pavilion may be reserved by a private group. Signs will advise when it has been reserved. Please respect private party events.
- The dumpster is provided for guest use only. It is the guests’ responsibility to take care of their own garbage, and to keep their site clean and clutter free. Monthly RV guests are asked to use the dumpster as often as possible. If you have to dispose of something larger than the average household trash, please ask about it… Don’t hog the dumpster.
- No illegal, noxious or offensive activities shall be conducted at any site, including those that are or could become an unreasonable annoyance or nuisance to neighboring sites.
- We will not tolerate abusive or disruptive behavior, whether directed at management, staff or other persons.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings. Smoking material must be extinguished in an appropriate fire container.
- Customers are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets. We reserve the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or campground/resort facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
*****THIS PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSS BY FIRE, THEFT, ACCIDENT, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, TO EITHER THE PROPERTY OR PERSONS OF ANY GUEST OR VISITOR OF ANY GUEST.
I have read the above park policies and agree to abide by them.